Thursday, February 18, 2010

We skipped the traffic jams this year...

Just got back from the Chinese New Year hiatus and am grateful once again for a safe journey AND a crime-free house to return to.

If it's true that a picture is worth a thousand words, then I've said a lot in this post.

@ Old Town LCCT before the outgoing flight

as usual with the girl, everything new is an experience to be enjoyed

the heat wave was everywhere

but the light made for some pretty good photos

the shadows turned out alright too

this swing was lovely

Pop bottles - I don't think that they can be found in KL any more

even the local graffiti was artistic - I saw an elephant AND a cat here

This is neither Crouching Tiger nor Hidden Dragon. It's Howlin' Wolf.

cakes in bite-size pieces

breakfast

Richard of York gave battle in vain

Ludo - I haven't seen this played in a decade

I'm putting in a plug for Air Asia as because of Tony, everyone can fly

No comments: