Tuesday, March 16, 2010

how to answer difficult questions during interview

Someone posted this in Facebook
y they have to ask those stupid standard questions like y we should hire u, what is ur strength & weakness, what do u c in yourself after 3 o 5 yrs, what u can give n gain from this company??


And the answer come back as below:

LOL .. just be sarcastic and smile lo .. if he dont like the answer ..just say .. " ohh, i'm just being honest "

but is normal that interviewers tend to ask stupid question sometimes to test ur patience.
diff ppl diff question ma. moreover nowadays those HR policy and std coming out more and more that contributed to such thing

you should hire me because i am good at what I do and you need people like me, my strength is your weakness and my weakness is your strength, i see my self aging in 3 - 5 years, if nothing goes wrong then I would gain lots of money from your company

one day i will try to give that answer in an interview.. but i mod abit "you should hire me because i am good at what I do and you need people like me, my strength is your weakness and my weakness is your strength, i see my self aging in 3 - 5 years, if nothing goes wrong then I would be sitting on par with you or perhaps even higher than yourself"

ROFLOL ... in 3-5 years, i plan to politically out maneuver you, get your job, and then have you fired. *sweet innocent yet devilish grin* plus hand grabbing his balls ...


Actually those dumb questions are some how related to an individual's personality wo.. i read somewhere looooong time ago ...so

1. what's your hobby?/ what do you do with your free time? = to see whether your interest/extrovert/introvert

thus, if you answer, in my free time i have sexual intercourses.. either 1 on 1 or more than 1. ...

argument : i believe this answer can pass based on

argument 1: sex can be a hobby
argument 2: it shows active-ness in terms of exercising
argument 3: having sex with 1 or more shows u r an extrovert persona
argument 4: having sex with 1 person only as stated above also proof that u r also an rather conservative person and do have privacy ..


No comments: