Thursday, May 13, 2010

Another List

Things I'll miss when in England :

* The kitten

currently insists on being carried in this manner as she pretends that she's a dog

* Checking on the Boston Celtics in the NBA playoffs.

An old team who had problems with injuries and getting motivated during the regular season have suddenly transformed into a serious contender for the NBA title. Currently holding a 3-2 lead on the Cleveland Cavaliers, the team with the best record in the NBA regular season, in the semifinals of the Eastern Conference playoffs.

Led by a mercurial young point guard in Rajon Rondo, who is making a case for being the best player on this year's team roster. And the Big Three of Kevin Garnett, Paul Pierce and Ray Allen.

Would love to be along for the ride. Hopefully, they'll still be playing when I get back.

* Bayern Munich playing in the final of the Champions League

I'll be in a plane on the return trip so I'll miss the live telecast.

* the Internet

Offline most of the time. I'll survive.


No, I won't miss being at work. Or my family and friends as we've gotten used to being separated for short periods of time. They will survive.

On the bright side, Old Trafford here we come ! :-)

No comments: