Thursday, June 2, 2011

that Hole in the Wall


There are times in one's life when you wonder whether the grass is greener on the other side. So you poke your head through that hole in the wall - a figurative window - and you look at the grass.

You look around as much as that hole allows you to. You take in the smells and feel the breeze on your face. And you assess.

But the only way that you can really find out whether the grass really is greener on the other side is to walk through another hole in the wall - a figurative door.

Then you will know.

4 comments:

siao1 said...

There are 2 things I do - prose and photos. I would like to add videos but that would entail more work than I'm prepared to put in since I'm not actually paid for this blog ? I do like using videos for the 'Music' tags though.

Unknown said...

Such an interesting & useful collection on this topic!!Hosting Service

Unknown said...

nice stuff for gaining knowledge..
Leading Digital Marketing Company in Gurgaon

Zenyataa said...

Uncommon data and amazing post. I will bookmark your weblog and check again here from time to time.
Zenyataa shoes