Friday, July 22, 2011

on Flowers - Floria Putrajaya 2011

We popped into the Floria Putrajaya flower show last weekend on a chance remark from the kitten's nanny. She said that she was thinking of going. I mentioned it to Dream and we decided to go that afternoon itself.

And it's funny - I never realized that Putrajaya is all of 20 minutes from where we stay. We've been driving to Subang Jaya, USJ, Shah Alam, LCCT, KLIA and you see all those road signs which say "Putrajaya" and yet I have not gone there for donkey years.

Anyway, we spent a few hours there and my impressions were :

* It's a pretty decent sized flower show
* There were many people there
* 95% of the people there looked local

Photos. I've split them into a few parts as I go through the catalogue of shots taken. This is the first part.

at the bridge leading to Precinct 2

School expedition. I don't recall going on one in my primary school days.

a better photo would have been if the kitten was sat right in the
midst of those brilliant orange flowers - not gonna happen


cameras everywhere, of course


a few exhibits in the air-conditioned tent coming up next


chaos


That's it for now.

No comments: