Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Buy little, live free.


I can 100% assure you traditional "Chinese/Asian" mind will be totally disagree with this cartoon and the concept. But it is kind of interesting, new age living style? No, it is just a joke but how true.

This Groban guy has a interesting way of expressing himself. No.. not the big voice one, is the little brother. http://www.chrisgroban.com/blog/

Some really interesting quote from his blog:
When I’m dead and gone, that really super CB2 coffee table is going to be just as meaningless as it is today. But I hope the moments and ideas I shared with friends and family will live on in their collective consciousness and mean so much more.
-------------
The people who let you cut in front of them when you see your friends further up in line. The people who listen, even to those just waiting to talk. The people who make a mistake in your favor and make the conscious choice not to correct it. It’s these people who carry on the human spirit, wrapped in the human condition, like a precious egg carried through time shielded only by its own flaws.
-------------
I envy the goldfish, a creature with no hindsight. I would like to experience a life that nurtures the moment with no care for previous failures or concerns of future challenges.

and my favourite.
It is not the loss that hurts as much as the emptiness that follows.

No comments: