Sunday, April 27, 2008

Everybody Has a Blog!!

The Cow Jumped Over The Moon
..... And Other Assorted Tales

Just in case you're confused as to why this blog is in English, it's because Michelle has asked me to be a guest blogger, so here I am.

Who am I ? I'm the guy she married, for better for worse. And since it's her blog spot, marriage is mostly for better.

Now to indicate that it's a guest blog, I'll preface the blog with "The Cow.......... Assorted Tales". Why that, you may ask ? Well, it's because my blogs will be about anything and everything but mostly I'll be telling tales. And depending on my mood, they could be tall tales, fairy tales, pony tales or cock tales. And if what I've said makes it sound like a blog about politics, it is not necessarily the case.

Now to help you better understand what I'm like, here's my favourite comic : www.doonesbury.com

And to help you better understand why I don't have my own blog........... I'm tired now. I think I'll go have a bath. I could bore you with details about my taking a bath, but a video tells a thousand words. And fortunately, Edison Chen doesn't have a video camera wired in my bathroom. So I'll save that tale for another day.

1 comment:

Kahlei said...

yeah! welcome to be part of us.