Sunday, August 23, 2009

And the Owen reaction...

Owen celebrates his 1st goal for Man United

Michael Owen on his first goal for United :

"I'd be disappointed if people didn't think I could go on from here. I obviously believe I can as I have done throughout my career and I certainly expect to score more goals in the red shirt."

Hmmmm....... methinks that Owen has forgotten that he has scored many goals in a red shirt.

Liverpool's.

That won't make the Liverpool fans happy. I know that many of my Liverpool friends/fans have got a bee in their bonnet about Owen now being at United. Usually up to the stage where I point out that they're getting upset about United's RESERVE striker.

On a related note, United have now got TWO Everton fans in their striker rotation. No prizes for guessing which two.

No comments: