Friday, August 14, 2009

Fly, fly, like a bird in the sky ...

Let me get this straight.

You are the Transport Minister. You are investigating a highly controversial and highly publicised project which is massively over budget and is projected to suffer losses amounting to several billion Malaysian Ringgit. The main developer for the project just happened to sell the land at a price above market value. And...

You used their private jet on four occasions (article here) ? Man, what a bummer.

They didn't send you a bill for using their private jet ? Man, what generosity !

The Government rules don't allow you to use their private jet ? Man, how inconvenient !

You expect me to accept your story and excuses at face value ? Man, your trust humbles me !!


Actually, I don't know what to think as I refuse to spend too much time delving into this matter. But I do know that this affair stinks as high as a private jet can fly.

No comments: