Monday, January 25, 2010

WHAT are you so HAPPY about ?

There's this comic strip that's been hanging on my fridge door for the past 8-10 years. When I saw it, I immediately cut it out as it perfectly describes my thoughts on how one should approach life.

Of course, I'm not in Haiti or Zimbabwe or in a situation which automatically brings depression to a person. And this does not include specific circumstances which bring grief for any specified period. But as a general rule, and living in Malaysia (despite all the racial/religious/political/corruption etc. issues), and not totally broke, I think it works.


I'd be lying if I said that I've always felt this way.

And it doesn't mean that we should just sit on our asses while our politicians plunder Malaysia's riches for themselves. BUT as a general rule, you know what I mean ?

Something to think about, perhaps ?

No comments: