Tuesday, September 21, 2010

time to say goodbye

The first wallet that I bought some 15 years ago. I bought it from Petaling Street and it cost me RM35 back than. It has been quite a eventful journey from school day until now; juggle between work and family.

It reminds me of the day when I had to take 1.5 hours bus journey from Serdang to Pudu Raya. The day when I can only afford Kenny Roger quarter meal for special occasions.

I has lost contact with the girl who accompany me when I purchased this wallet. Back than there was no handphone, no facebook and no email. Kind of difficult to keep in contact. Doesn't really help that she kicked me out of the rented house because the father thought that she quarreled with the sister because of me. At the end, I was quite grateful that I found a better place to stay.

It has been a good and faithful wallet. But time has come to say goodbye.

1 comment:

SS Quah said...

Say "goodbye" to it but frame it up.