Sunday, April 17, 2011

So this is what a Hypermedia Library looks like ...

We did something yesterday that I hadn't done in umpteen years - we went to a library.


A public library.

I guess we were just looking for a place where we could put the girl in an environment that she liked. And this seemed ideal since it was cheap and relatively near our abode. Not to mention that parking was a breeze.


It was also new. Couldn't be more than 1 year old. Guess that's where our tax money is going to, although I'm not really sure that I want to find out exactly how much it costs since most of our government projects seem to cost an inordinate sum of money.


Since the girl liked the place, I guess that we will be spending time here on occasion to satisfy her craving for new/old books.

No comments: