Saturday, April 2, 2011

United FC


Here's a little nugget.

United FC made a Chinese daily. Now I play with these guys every Tuesday and I have no idea when we were called United FC but they've been a regular part of my life for most weeks over the past few years.

When I was younger, I was quite the sportsman and used to play some game or other pretty much 6 days a week - whether it was basketball, badminton or football. Now, it's usually down to futsal on Tuesdays and the pool with Catriona on the weekend.

Would I like to play more ? Sure, I would. But time constraints mean that I don't, and interest constraints mean that I do not take up solo exercises like running. And unless weight constraints come into the picture, I do not think that this pattern will change for the foreseeable future.

No comments: