Thursday, August 18, 2011

Cat nap

Looking back, I wonder if I will remember how easy it was for Catriona to fall asleep.

When she was just a baby, she'd keep going until her her battery went flat. There were a few occasions when we found her sleeping on the floor as she had kept crawling even though it was obvious that she was very sleepy. It was like - crawl ... crawl ...... crawl ....... plop, sleep. Kinda amusing, actually.

As she grew older, she'd pop off to bed if she felt really sleepy. But that didn't stop her from falling asleep in many a convenient place. I was rather bemused that a girl who moved so much when sleeping on her bed, could keep her balance when sleeping in rather more precarious situations. I haven't seen her fall off yet.




Maybe she's got a more regimented routine, maybe it's school - but I can't remember the last time I saw her fall asleep on a chair.

No comments: