Tuesday, August 16, 2011

the Meal before the Last Train ....

Going through the archives, I came across this photo :


It was in full colour then, but I thought that the architecture would show up better in B&W - and so it proved.

We were on our way to boarding a train to Stansted Airport and had a little time for a meal, which we had at Costa. It was close to the end of that particular little trip but even at the end, Dream and I were still checking out the sights.

I'm close to the end of a particular trip of mine now - one where the journey was in Life as opposed to 'On the Road'. And even this close to the End, I'm still checking out the sights. In many ways, I will miss it. And yes, I will miss the people.

But needs be, and sometimes moving on may prove the better option in the long run.

No comments: