Thursday, September 29, 2011

the Road that turned into a Garden

I have mixed emotions about this. A neighbour has annexed part of a field, part of a road, and converted part of a road into a sidewalk - and he's turned all those public areas into practically his own private garden.

The negatives are that I don't have access to that road and nobody can use that road/sidewalk any more - which in turn affects the traffic flow on our road. Not to mention that what he's done is actually an illegal land grab.

All pretty negative stuff. On the other hand, he grew a garden.


So while I was very unhappy when he first started his conversion process, and I'm still not very happy now ....... on balance I think "could have been worse."

Is this apathy or an indictment of how things are run in Bolehland ?

No comments: