Thursday, July 12, 2012

It ain't Coffee, but it's still a little slice of Heaven ...


One good thing about my present home is the easy accessibility to the park below. It's a miniscule park compared to the likes of Central Park in New York or Hyde Park in London, but in developer centric Selangor, it's a pretty big plot of land to set aside as a public space in a housing estate.

In the early evening or weekends, there are people jogging, exercising, playing football and basketball, using the playground - generally being a community. Sometimes carnivals are held, like the one I took Catriona to last weekend. It's a little slab of green space, and it's 3 minutes walk from our home.

I took this photo on my way home early one Sunday morning. The soft sunlight was streaming through the leaves of the trees as I was driving. You could imagine the bracing air and the sound of birds chirping.I didn't really want to imagine it so I parked the car and stepped into the park. It made me wish that I went to the park more often. It made me wish I took the girl there more often.

No comments: