Monday, July 2, 2012

There's a dearth of Left Footed Players in Football ....


Back when Cedric was still in the womb, I used to exhort him to practice his left leg - reason being most football players were not very skilled with their left legs. Now, I had no way of knowing whether he actually ever did kick more often with his left leg, but .......

I do know that since he was born, when he sees something he likes and he's lying on his tummy, the left leg would go thump, thump, thump. He would raise his left leg from knee down and thump the floor, or bed, or wherever it was he was lying on. Kinda amusing actually, sort of like a dog wagging it's tail.

It's one of the things I'll miss as this little man grows up. I figure that it won't be long before he starts to walk and the chances of hearing a thump, thump, thump from him will eventually disappear.

No comments: