Wednesday, March 7, 2012

The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo

Fascinating title, isn't it ? Browsing the shelves of a book store, this title caught my eye. I didn't buy the book then, but the title caught my eye whenever I was at a book store. That was Part One.

Part Two was when I read that a movie had been released. Did a little background check and thought that it might be worth spending some time on. Worth it. Definitely worth it.



So when I was at a book shop today and saw the 2nd book of this trilogy - The Girl Who Played With Fire - I was tempted to buy it. But I held off because I wanted to watch the movie too. And Daniel Craig & Rooney Mara had not made that movie yet. And David Fincher had not got his hands on it yet. So it's a case of dilemma, dilemma, dilemma .....

I could always watch the Swedish movie, but ....... for now, I would just recommend it for you. It's not meant for kids though, being rather graphic.

No comments: