Friday, May 30, 2008

Emergency

So I am having some nanny's emergency. Nanny's husband has been admitted to hospital due to breathing difficulty and later found to have internal bleeding. Currently has been admitted to hospital for observation and treatment.

Nanny and Catriona.

So she called me to inform that she will not be able to take care of Catriona for sometimes. Not sure for how long depends on the husband condition. Now I have a big problem. Obviously neither I nor my husband can take long leave to take care of her at home. Unfortunately she is at the age of 2, big enough to have her own idea but not old enough to take care of herself or understand the whole situation.

So crisis management skill comes in, for short term solution I made a phone call back to ........ home. Luckily my mum is able to come over on Sun to take care of her. So, my problem is solved for hopefully the next one month. As for tomorrow, I called another saviour, her aunt to take care of her for half a day. Well, she shouldn't complaint as this will be a very good training for her to experience the joy of motherhood, for free.

Poh Poh and Catriona, at 1 month old.


For long term solution, honestly I don't know. It will largely depends on how is the nanny's husband condition. It would definitely not be easy to find a new nanny especially Catriona is so attached to her. Em........ may be is a sign for me to quit my job. Away from all the trouble and politics.

So, just have to wait and pray hard.

1 comment:

Kahlei said...

God will direct you.