Thursday, May 14, 2009

Perak III

I read this article which made me feel malu : UMNO raps Gerakan’s Teng for comment on Perak crisis .

An excerpt from the article :

Umno information chief Ahmad Maslan said it should be explained to the people of Perak why BN had the right to govern the state as BN had the majority in the state assembly.

"The Perak political crisis is a national issue and needs to be explained to everyone in the state to avoid confusion," he said.

Ahmad, who is also Deputy Minister in the Prime Minister's Department, said he would explain every issue pertaining to the Perak political crisis during his visits to the states soon.


All this while I was under the impression that the PR was the legitimate government in Perak because they had the majority. It seems that I am confused and have been misinformed.

Malu sajalah. My apologies to all of you. Excuse me while I go hide under a rock.

No comments: