Monday, February 23, 2009

Day 1 of Michelle in Singapore

I had just finished my shower and was getting out of the bathroom when I stopped in my tracks. There was a naked girl in my bed.

So I asked : "What are you doing naked?"

And eventually, the answer came : "Take photo."

It seems like Catriona is shedding her clothes every so often nowadays. I walk away from her for a while and the next thing I know, there's a naked girl wandering into the room. I've been informed that the entire getting naked philosophy is influenced by the younger babies at her nanny's place. I just hope that it's a phase she'll grow out of. The getting naked philosophy might be a tad inconvenient if she ever becomes a politician.

2 comments:

Kahlei said...

haha...There was a naked girl in my bed.

Michelle told me in Singapore that Catriona will be very happy if she not around to push her on bed earlier.

wow... can see her happiness in naked style. wakakaka.....

siao1 said...

Well, I actually got her into bed early - 10-ish. Simply turned off all the lights except for the bedroom.