Monday, December 22, 2008

High Praise COOL Youth Camp 2008

I just spent 4 days the past week helping out at the High Praise COOL Youth camp and only got back at 1700 hours last Saturday. Most of the time up to now has been spent trying to catch up on e-mails and correspondence not to mention the Christmas party that was thrown by my company.

Anyway, other than being an additional pair of eyes and hands, I spent most of my time at the camp taking photographs. Photos ...

I've never quite thought of it this way, but, this is Zekey - Catriona's godbrother.

To get the edge off the energy, there were some games in the afternoon. As casual as it looked, the speaker selected the games specifically to teach certain principles.
This one here is called 'Evidence of malicious intent'.
Time was allocated to teach balloon sculpture and a few magic tricks. I made a balloon dog for Catriona which she promptly dismantled in about 2 minutes.
Exhaustion on the trip back to Subang Jaya after the camp.

No comments: